Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Check everything...

I just had an email from the last place we will book to stay. What seems to be a nice hotel, quite close to the city of Gloucester (Edward Hotel). Lee wants to go to the records office, and apparently this hotel is three bus stops from the centre of the city, and the bus stop is only 30 metres from the front door, so it should suit us well. Also we can leave the car in the grounds (no charge), which believe me is a plus for the U.K.!!
However, they got our nights wrong, and I've had to email them again and correct it. There would be nothing worse than arriving at a place and be told they either didn't have your booking, and/or they had no rooms available. I may tend to over-check things, but it hasn't let me down yet.

Next time - being a Senior, and Park and Ride... 

(PS - got an email from the Edward Hotel, to say he'd got the dates down correctly in his bookings, but wrote the wrong dates in his reply to me. So, all is OK)

No comments:

Post a Comment